The snorkeling is an activity that doesn't need any particular effort. Relaxing, it allows you to see and discover the aquatic life.
Ideal activity for people who come with divers but who don't want to dive.
Two of the best dive sites for snorkeling are: Koh Haa (especially The Lagoon) and Koh Bida.
An experienced guide will accompany you to show you the best spots.
Snorkeling doesn't require any special training. If you are not a strong swimmer, we can provide you with a life jacket so that you can float, relax, and enjoy the marine life.
- We propose a whole day trip - 3 fabulous spots on each spending 1 hour snorkeling.
- All sessions are assisted by our experienced guide, who first will brief you about the spot and its attractions, pointing out the marine life species you may meet.
- All necessary equipment - masks, fins, snorkels are included in the price.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks are included.
- Shark whale meeting is not guaranteed, but happens quite often .