For the 2018/19 season we are looking for :
The main task of this role is to manage the daily running of the boat, ensuring onboard safety is observed and liaising with the team to facilitate the daily diving and snorkelling activities.
We expect the following from the ideal candidate;
- experience in similar work
- have minimum rescue diver certification (or be willing to do the course at the start of the season)
- great organisational skills
- compliance with safety rules
- problem solving skills
- good communication
- customer oriented attitude
- ability to work with a dynamic multicultural team
- assertiveness, diligence and integrity
- ability to speak other languages a bonus
We offer the following for the right candidate;
- long-term employment for 6 months a year (October – March)
- attractive earnings
- be part of an experienced and diverse team with the opportunity for personal career development as Dive Guide, Divemaster or Instructor.
Please be warned, this is a busy role. Out to sea days can be 8-10 hours long and require a lot of energy and positivity. The ideal candidate should be in good health and enjoy long days out at sea. You will typically work a six day week with one day off.
If you are interested in being a part of our fun loving dynamic team,
please get in touch with Iwona, writing to : email@example.com - by the 15th of May.
To give you some more idea please look below at couple of pics of our boat Lola.